To be considered for the Entrepreneurial Challenge, the application must include the following:
- Identity of the company and team.
- Specific Focus Area the team is applying to. If a team has a product applicable to more than one Focus Area, they must submit one application per Focus Area.
Eligible applications may NOT contain the following:
- Any information the team deems proprietary.
- Any third party proprietary information.
- Audio-visual material, including videos (static graphics only).
- Hyperlinks, QR codes or any other directional aid that directs reviewers to additional information outside the 5-page limit. Only information contained within the application will be reviewed.
- Photographs of any team members.
There is no set of topics required in the application, but insightful submissions generally include:
- Introduction/Business summary
- Development to date
- Competitive differentiation of the technology/product/offering
- Patent portfolio (if applicable)
- Competition landscape
- Basic company financials
- Team description
We hope we have created a simple application process. Please consider applying at the Sikorsky EChallenge application page.
View a Sample Application.